Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Night

Hi Everyone,
Max did very, very well last night. He slept most of the night, took his pain pills like a champ, and is having an easier time getting up and down. This morning he had his first bowel movement, which is excellent, and he didn't need much help getting down the ramp to the back yard. It seems that things are looking goo for now. We'll see what the coming weeks bring. I will keep updating as things change.
God Bless!
Love Lauren

2 Witty Sentiments:

Hungarican Chick said...

Aww.. poor baby. Give him much love. ;)

Sarah said...

I just read your posts from the last couple of days (we've been gone mostly all weekend) and I wanted to say I am so glad everything went all right and that Max seems to be doing well! I'll continue to pray for him during his healing process. Hopefully it's easy for him from here on out!